LOL..
I think this will be an 'EMO' kind of post jugak..
I was hoping that I can bring positivity in this blog..
but I admit.. sometimes I fail to do so..
because I am just human..
I fall down sometimes..
But people, they never realised that because I rarely tell them..
my fault I guess? hahaha
Anyway..
Now, being in Malaysia..
I am busy looking for a job..
yes I am still jobless.. Maybe belum rezeki lagi kot..
however, I am not giving up sebab the word 'give up' tak pernah ada dalam kamus hidup..
Dalam banyak2 interview that I have been going..
Two days ago punya interview was a bit challenging..
not because of the question (but I have to admit sebab selalu interview I need to do it in English, tiba2 depa suruh I sepak in bahasa and engllish.. NERVOUS gila..LOL)
For the first time in my life..
Suddenly one of the interviewers said " Just because you are UK graduate, that doesn't mean you are suitable for this job"
First, I never said anything about being a UK graduate. I just kept quiet until he brought it up. However, what I did was just smiled.
I can't stop smiling. Second, I don't know what is the reason he brought up that matter. In my thoughts; maybe he doesn't like people that was graduated from the UK or maybe he was just trying to see how I react to his statement. What I did was senyum and said " saya faham maksud encik"
Sometimes, I do feel that it is important too for the interviewer to show their charisma and good attitude when he or she is interviewing a freshgrad or people. They need to consider people who went for their interview. Those peopel might be working with them and help them to make sure the company is doing well.. Remember psychology is all about human behaviour? And actually it is a general thing too.. From your behaviour people can read you.. anyway.. I would like to thank that person sebab you taught me a lot.. especially on how to deal with challenging person.
Thank you :)
And thank you for spending some times for the interview session..
Really appreciate it..
And a little encouragement and supportive words from a big boss like you might brighten a day for people who never give up in looking for a job.. honestly.. May Allah bless you :)
Pilih nak bace yang mana satu =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment