Saturday, 19 December 2015

Ready to let go?

now playing : Oh my venus ost (Tei)

"yes, patutlah nampak familiar, muka awak macam professor yang jalan2 kat HUKM"

I had to make sure I didn't laugh out loud when I heard this... during my interview this morning..
This definitely made may day..
I wish I can become one of the psychology professor there..LOL..
I am still in love with psychology to be honest..
I've been trying hard to look for a job that is related to psychology but apparently it is really challenging..
However, I did start to look for a job that is near to psychology like Human Resources or Research or data analyst...
However, when I told some people about it.. their respond will be like..
"Do you even know what HR is?"
"Are you sure HR?"

I was hoping to get some positive support..
so I asked them..

"why not?"
"why can't a psychology graduate work in HR department?"
"is it that weird?"

just so you know, psychology is really broad.. usually people with psychology graduate kalau tak jadi consultant or working in a psychology centre most of them memang ada kat HR..

"Tak sayang ke psychology?"

Am I ready to let go psychology?
Not really.. lagi pun for me psychology is very important in every day life.. not only like what people say observing people behaviour but also, we can actually understand ourself more and we kind of like know how to behave in a certain situation..

Lagi pun mmg rezeki tu akan ada kat mana-mana kan...
yang penting usaha :)
and I am strong enough to stand alone..
because three years ago..
I have done that..
if I have the same situation while I am in Malaysia..
I am okay with it..
sebab selama ni pun..
I am a lone-wolf aka a lone-ranger..
no big deal..

as long as I have some close friends that are clicked..
I am okay.. .
because this kind of friends other than my own sister I have another friend who will always be there for me..
Kamsahmnida kawan..
May Allah bless you...

p.s: melainkan this kwn dah kawen.. so I have to back off lah.. takkan nak kacau kot.. haahaaa -gilos-

p.s: be strong enough to stand a lone and to learn loads of new things.. because eventually people, the will leave..

:D

No comments: