because I was not in the picture, and you dragged me down and made me believe that I was one of the Clan.. but you just used me for you own good. you are the person that I think the most when people talk about trust. however, now I realised that you are no longer that person. you betrayed me and betray the friendship that I've been cherish. I am a bit upset. but you don't realise it, because for you I'm no longer the friend that you always look up for. I am only the friend that you call when you need HELP. well,
I did not expect this to happen. but I thank God that I realise this earlier than I thought. We are still friends but I think let's just be friends. If you read this some day.. I hope you realised that I am hurt now.. May Allah bless you :)
Pilih nak bace yang mana satu =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment