Wednesday, 10 July 2013

1 Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum...
Alhamdulillah... yesterday i managed to have my sahur... Thanks to both of you who kept me awake *you know who you are*. Anyways, today suasana in Hatfield is not that hot, not that cold but windy. Matahri dilindungi oleh awan2 yang macam kapas. Alhamdulillah =)

so what happened this morning...
i slept around 3.30 am and accidentally wake up around 8.45 am because I heard someone was trying to open my door. Memang gila. Dalam keadaan separa sedar. I dropped my diary intentionally so that those two people realised that someone is in the room. The weird thing is i did put the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign outside my door. Lepas tu diam

I tried to get back to sleep. However it was not working because once dah bangun i cannot simply go back to sleep. So, saya melayan lagu2 ramadhan from phone and without me realising, it's already 10.30 am. Habis siapkan diri. My hand pandai2 amek selendang warna PINK. I was like ''Aaaa.. gasaklah.. pink pun pink la..'' Housekeeping team dah ade kat luar. Starting to knock the doors outside. Guess what. Bila dah keluar from my room, baru realised that I am wearing a crumple kemeja labuh and a crumple selendang. And it is a new thing for me, sebab i never wear pink melainkan terpaksa and also selendang. Selalu selendag yang dapat from malaysia, letak kat leher. I am tudung bawal person. But, why not for a change=) and.. Kelam kabut punya pasal and I want to look sopan and decent during this Ramadhan month, in yang sempat tercapai. Kalau my mom know this or maybe nenek, I will received some free ceramah..  Haha *sorry ibu and nenek.. I love you*. However, here they don't really care. Pakai kasut sebelah colour lain2 pun takpe because they mind their own business. One of the reasons i like staying here =)

Anyways,
today misi mencari buah tamar bakal berlangsung around 2 pm. I have not got the chance tu eat tamar during my sahur. I remembered that, last year belli buah tamar kat market on saturday. LOL. I will try and see in Galleria sebab Holland and Barret ade jual makanan sihat =) like raisins and dried mango.
Just hope for the best. Ada jugak terfikir nak ke London but maybe not during the first day of Ramadhan.

Now I am in the LRC again. Menulis and berfikir nak buat ape during Ramadhan month. Maybe I will write more kot. Sebab rindu nak menulis. Menulis dalam bahasa melayu sastera =) I did some blogwalking and some people still guna bahasa melayu sastera, I like. and also when I read some of my personal writing which I did not post them here. I think that time my bahasa Melayu sangat power sebab I still know how and where to use gaya bahasa macam novel konserto terakhir.*kechiwa and marah la jugak dengan diri sendir*

Okay, jumpa lagi =)

No comments: