Monday, 8 July 2013

It's been a while and now it's SUMMER


Hey ya..
How have you been..? Sihat? Hopefully sihat =)
Well.. nak tulis apa.. Update about my life..?
Now I am on a summer holiday, jobless, single and enjoying life. I did look for a job back then, but I was rejected. They took like about 2 weeks to consider me but unfortunately, that job was not for me. I was looking for a place to stay too. However, there were lot of things had happened to me when I was in the middle of looking for a place to stay. Dengan agent yg tiba2 cuti for a week and some misinformation between the agents I guess. Sorang kata harga lain. Sorang lagi kata harga lain. At the same time I applied for uni hall. Well I got the uni hall and decided to accept the hall. Just wish me luck from here… =) Thank you… 

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to those who supported me morally and emotionally, especially friends and families =) It means a lot to me. Hanya Tuhan yang mampu membalas jasa baik anda. *hugs and kisses* for the ladies and *friendly punches* for the gentlemen. The incident makes me realise who were with me during my hard times and who were with me when I felt like giving up. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to know every each of them.

In UK now, it is officially summer. It is really hot out here. Well, not to compare with my beloved country Malaysia or any other country like Egypt, Jordan because I know their temperature there is higher than ours in UK. That is what some of my friends told me. So, last Saturday, I went to the Regent’s Park and this was not in the plan. At first I thought of staying in Hatfield and enjoying the sun (lah sangat) but end up pergi ke train station and headed to London King’s Cross. It was really sunny with the temperature of 26 degrees Celsius.  It was really hot I can tell you that. Pakai satu helai baju dah berpeluh macam pergi marathon for 10 km. Anyways, sampai je at King’s Cross there were a lot of people. Literally.  I can’t even walk. What?!!! okay takde lah samapai tak leh jalan but terhimpit la jugak. It was around 1 pm and above. Then, I took the underground tube station to Paddington to go and see my beloved sister. Lepas dah jumpa tu, we went to Regent’s Park. It was so nice, a garden full of roses. I love roses. I try to fall in love with tulips but I love roses more. So it feels like heaven on earth. The roses. Really made my day. Ade yang two colours. Ade yang bigger than my face. But the best thing ever was I found white roses. I love white roses. We took a lot of pictures but I can only show you some because of privacy reasons. =)
I think that’s all from me. Till we meet again. Have a nice day and selamat menunaikan ibadah puasa. Sorry atas salah dan silap =)

 Picture by Amirah Sayzana

 Picture by Amirah Sayzana




p.s: feel free to correct my English =) I won’t bite. LOL.

No comments: