Pilih nak bace yang mana satu =)
Monday, 22 October 2012
LelakiBudimanWanitaJelitawan
As I walked trough the field near the LRC, it was foggy this morning.
I can't see all those people who walked indirect way towards me..
However, when I almost reached the stairs that can help me shortened my 10 minutes walk to the LRC, I saw this shadow of two guys from afar.. I don't know why my mind said " you know those guys".. At the same time my eyes was looking at them and they were beside me. I just gave them a quick look.. Guys when I said a quick look I intentionally use jelingan.. So, yeah with a serious face.. And yes I knew them.. Two malaysian guys yang not really gentleman because they cut my que at the guard house few weeks back.. Haha.. Few weeks back I was so pissed off with those guys.. But luckily they apologize but still.. Where are those gentlemen or what we called lelaki2 budiman...? Come on.. Malaysian..? Some of them are budiman for example my friends.. haha.. puji kawan sendiri.. but yeah sampai sekarang.. memang most of my friends are lelaki budiman..
i would not say that girls yang lemah lembut lady like ala2 cinderella or disney's princess still exist, but yeah.. lelaki budiman and wanita jelitawan dah semakin berkurang.. ye ke..?
maybe.. maybe not..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment