..............................................................................
Driveway by miley and noah cyrus
After twelve, not so well
Won't pretend its too soon to tell
What's 'round this bend.
No disgrace, about space
Anything that I dare to chase, you down again
You know nothing hurts like loosing
When you know its really gone
Except for the pain of choosing to hold too long
I tried it your way
But, I got nothing to show
Its been the same, same
And the story's getting old
So I guess the driveway, will be the end of the road
For us its too late
That the credits start to roll
A lot to say, but not today
Let the radio break the silence, as we drive
A kiss goodbye, not this time
Don't remember what about this song,
I ever liked
You know nothing hurts like loosing
When you know I'm really gone
Except for the pain of choosing to hold too long
I tried it your way
But, I got nothing to show
Its been the same, same
And the story's getting old
So I guess the driveway, will be the end of the road
For us its too late
That the credits start to roll
I thought maybe we were getting somewhere,
But we're still nowhere at all
I watched your tail lights fading
I tried, but it too will fall
I know what it feels like to know love
And have it taken away
Can't think of what I learned right now,
But I'll be thanking you someday
I tried it your way
But, I got nothing to show
You know, its been the same, same
And the story's getting old
So I guess the driveway, will be the end of the road
For us its too late
That the credits start to roll
That the credits start to roll,
So, I guess the driveway
Will be the end of the road, be the end of the road
..............................................................................
i think i like this song..
but i dunno why..
huhu..
Pilih nak bace yang mana satu =)
Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment